Terms of Service
– Updated November 2015
The services and/or products provided to you by VDMOne Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or the “Company”) its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates, in conjunction with (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), are subject to the following Terms of Service. If you do not understand or agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) any part of the Terms of Service described herein, you must immediately cease using the Website. The Company reserves the right to update the Terms of Service at anytime, with or without notice to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and downloadable content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise states all downloadable content is provided for personal use only. The content cannot be reproduced, disassembled, distributed or copied in any way.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia in the state of Victoria.